Friday, June 10, 2005

So Where Do I Get The Answers From????

I asked those questions because I wanted to know the answers.

The questions now come naturally to me. There is something that I have to know, and to know it, I have to ask these questions.

I know what hedonism means, I thought you would too. Without implying morals to the word.

What is a word? But the human explanation of a concept. And none of us are prurient enough to use the word in its original meaning. All of us are sinners to the core.

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone." Words have a specific meaning and euphemisms don't have a chance in this world. But surprise surprise, I know not anything but euphemisms in life....

I am not negative about life.. I can't be negative about something that is MINE!

I live it. I seek simple joys knowing I wouldn't ever know the ultimate "bliss." The walk in the jungle; the rhythm and abandon of dance; tranquillity of music; beauty and perfection of sunlight filtering through the clouds... all these are sensory pleasures which would lighten you, not enlighten you. And I can live without enlightenment.

You saw me then, when I was a fledgling bird, with no developed wings, but neither I nor you realised that I might develop a fear for flight along with my wings.

Cynicism is not a voluntary development, it just dawns on you and then engulfs you. Finding peace within myself seems a lost dream, but I have to live on. Life, love and happiness seem ever elusive to me... but I am not complaining.
They abandoned me, the innocence that you talk of. They might be an illusion... something that I am yet to discover in the harsh daylight. I still am not sure if what my life WAS, was an illusion, a pretension, or just another life altogether...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home